Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm telling you...

Every curve I take slowly. I want to remember your ride. Turn my head with slight. To get a quick glimpse of those eyes. Such delicately planned words from inside. Twist and fumble their way out. Hands accelerating with ease. Pleased to tease. Buckle up and weaken those knees. By now a thousand times she said. The things I've only read. Or perhaps heard about. She said. The things I'd never dreamed up or believed could be. She said so with foreign lips that slip, trip and stir up me. Sparked a romance. Her smile, over the shoulder. Oh, that upward glance. That one day, from down there, in front of, that place. Where our hearts raced. Drove away, and haven't been back. But how I revisit again and again. Oh, I'm telling you, I've told you but still...I've got to say it again. To you, for you, so you see, just how I do.....I love you...

Love, Me

No comments: