Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm just sayin'

No one, should ever, ever, use the word "chillaxin". Well, it's not even a word. But still. Don't ever use it. Santa isn't real, there is no tooth fairy who leaves you money under your pillow while you sleep, there is never any justified reason to ever wear spandex, "chilaxin" isnt a word, and if you use it, I wont talk to you.

Phew. Feels good to get that off my chest. *giggle*. I said "chest". Lol.

Couldn't find my straightener this morning, didn't have time to find hair product, so therefore, I look like ass. At least I have my Starbucks Doubleshot with Energy + Coffee.


Photobucket


Worked late today and wanted to do my paper but I left my damn book at work! So it's laundry and cleaning my room tonight. Paper will have to wait until tomorrow. Geez, school sucks. *shakes fists in air, and in dramatic tone says* "there's gotta be another way!!!!"

In other news, I have a new favorite song :] Well, when don't I?! Check it:



And I saw the movie 500 Days of Summer with a special someone, and I loved it! If you haven't seen it, then, not cool. You must.



I want you so bad, its my only wish <3

Alright it's off to finish laundry. Everyone have a good night and remember, don't ever use the non-word "chillaxin". I mean it.

- J

No comments: