Monday, September 28, 2009

Damn baby...

You frustrate me
I know you're mine
All mine, all mine
But you look so good it hurts sometimes...
<3

Who remembers THAT song?! That's a throw back to like, 2001! Good ole John Mayer before he became a douche bag and when his music was actually GOOD. So many artists were actually really good ARTISTS at one point long ago. Lyrically and musically. Oh how times have changed.

I am so freakin sick. But that's okay. I am broke and still buying music on itunes. Lol. Drinking cofee and I shouldn't cuz I have a sore throat. I can't seem to do what's right, oh well :]

I don't have much to report, but maybe in a few days I will. But until then, just let your ears enjoy these songs:

Citizen Cope - Sideways


Fiona Apple - Never is a Promise


Tegan and Sara - Umbrella Cover


Alright, off to bed. G'nite world

- J

No comments: