Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sex

Yup. It's fun, it's homeopathic, and its only boring and lame if you make it boring and lame.

These ladies would agree. And I'm umm...happy they do. Cause two are on my celebrity freebee list :]

Scarlett Johanson:
"Sex in a car. If I were in a really raunchy frame of mind wanting something crazy and kinky, the back seat would be it." -Talking about her sexual fantasy with me in the back of my solara.

Megan Fox:
"I really enjoy having sex, and that's offensive to some people. Women are the quickest to call other women sluts, which is sad. I haven't met a lot of men who've said, 'You like having sex? What a dirty whore you are!' That's because they wish their wives or girlfriends would have more sex with them." - Can I make my list larger? So I can...ya know, have her on it? Even though she is engaged to guy, I'd still give it a whack

Angelina Jolie:
"You're young, you're drunk, you're in bed, you have knives; shit happens..." - I'll take all of that with her, minus the knives.

Kate Hudson [yum]:
"Sexual energy really does drive me. ...My mother's the same as me. My parents always said, 'Sex is the best thing in the world...When you start having it you're going to love it. But it's that much better when you love somebody, so just remember that." - This is hotter than what Angelina, Megan AND Scarlett said. Nom nom nom...

and my favorite...god love her...

Dolly Parton:
"When I have sex with my husband these days, I fantasize I am with someone like Keith Urban or a petite, hot young woman." - H.O.T.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Be safe!

-J

1 comment:

princesa said...

Yes, you can add Dolly pardon to your list.