Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gloria Jean's Coffees

"You can't brew a better bean". Touche, Gloria, touche. I didn't have a clever title for this post, so I just looked at my coffee cup. One thing I can say is, Gloria, my dear, I think there is someone who can brew a better bean. They're called Starbucks or Peets. If you truly brewed a better bean, it'd be called "Glorias". Hate to break it to ya. Truth hurts sometimes. Deal with it.

Man what a week. Yesterday felt like Friday to me. I guess that shows how ready I am for this weekend. I've been laying low these past couple of days, mainly because I have been sick. I went to make some soup last night, but I am all out. Everyone deserves soup when they are sick! But instead I had sunflower seeds...I suppose that explains why I am sick in the first place.

What is with this season though really? It was like freezing during summer months, got hotter during the fall months, and just this morning it was colder than Martha Stewarts vag. I'm wearing an eskimo jacket, like I'm Sarah Palin and living in Alaska. But unlike her, I can't see Russia from my house. But it's because I am sick. I look ridiculous though...I'm holding smoldering coffee, my heater is blasting hot air so hard that the fur on my eskimo jacket is blowing from the wind, and I still have my jacket on...in the lobby. I am a complete and utter baby when I am sick. I like cuddling and watching movies while I eat soup and someone strokes me until I fall asleep.

Heh. I said "stroke". If I were a guy that would be gross. Anywho...

I was watching a show called 30 Days. It's by the guy, Morgan Spurlock, who created that movie Supersize Me. He puts people that really should not be near each other, together for thirty days in an effort for them to gain some insight and broaden their horizons. For example, he put a pro-life advocate with a pro-choice supporter and let them live together and interact for thirty days.

The one I particularly enjoyed was one about same sex parenting. A mormon woman went and stayed with a gay couple that had four adopted children. She argues that no adopted child should grow up in a household with anything other than a male and female parent. First off, she'd be happier as a lesbian. Don't ask why thats relevant, it just is. Secondly, I beg to differ. What about single parent moms and dads? Is she arguing that children being raised by a single mom or a single dad will grow up defective? All that should matter is that the child is being raised in a loving home, where they can grow up, mature and evolve into an adult.

People like this make me sick. She spent the entire show arguing that others tolerate her point and that others accept her point. But yet she can't extend the same courtesy that she is asking for. Screw her. Tell her that the only person that will tolerate her ass, is God, and that's only because he created her. I don't have shit to do with you, and I have no problem takng my hand and slapping her across the face for her narrow minded, idiotic views.

And this is a free country. You are free to feel how you feel and think the way that you do. Where it crosses the line is when people start acting on their views, and forcing them on others. Its as simple as how people make a sandwich. Some like it cold, some like it hot. You can sit there and enjoy your pretentious brie and succulent thinly shaved pepper roast beef, sanGWICH on lightly toasted dutch crunch, with a splash of marzipan, cranberries and aged french dijon mustard. And I will enjoy my heartdy bacon, lettuce and tomato on white with mayo and CHEEEEEESE. I won't ask you for a bite of yours and you don't ask me for a bite of mine. Keep it to yo damn self.

Ugh. Not sure if that made sense, but I am hungry.

My agenda for the day:
- work.
- eat lunch.
- work some more.
- go home.
- wait for my safeway delivery at 7 :]
- unpack groceries
- eat soup
- shower
- crawl into bed with chloeface and watch surfthechannel.com until I fall asleep

Care to join? I could sure use the company...

Tonight's lezzy night in San Jo, don't do anything I wouldn't! That only leaves having sex with men. LOL, enjoy!

-J

Shit...it's only 10:30 :[




1 comment:

..::M::.. said...

I nominated you for an award... Go look at the blog titled "Awards" .... http://mandyslesbianlife.blogspot.com/