Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Welcome, my child

Megan Fox is a lesbian. Okay, I've never been a huge fan of Megan Fox. She looked a little off in Transformers. She has a nice bod, I'll give her that, but there is something about her face. Something like, she'd be kind of a bitch and never share the last bite, and would talk during movies. And that kind of turns me off. But that doesn't mean I gotta look at her face, does it? Heh.

But I am happy to announce, that Megan Fox has a lesbian Russian stripper girlfriend. Kudos for the stripper girlfriend, and many more kudos and beyond for her being Russian. Jesus, I wonder who tops? I doubt it's Megan. I don't think any Russian woman could ever bottom. But as long as there is woman on woman sex goin on, all power to them.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




thats right, just let that marinate for a while.

yum.
e.

happy tuesday!

-J


No comments: