Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cheese is the new sex

I love everything about this vid.


Find more videos like this on DigiRomp: lesbian social network for sharing erotic experiences


Check out digiromp ya'll. Go there, and hear and talk about erotic lesbian experiences. What could be better than that?

Glad you asked. Cheese. Cheese would be better than that.

Some randomness:
- I had a drop of something food related (perhaps potatoe salad, perhaps mayo...i dont know, i fuckin ate a lot today) on my left nipple today at work. No one said a fucking thing about it to me. It looked like just my left nipple was lactating. No wonder the DHL driver was extra smiley.
- Ever since Chloe got back from the doctor from being sick she's been uber clingy, as if to say "thank you for taking care of me" and she wants to sleep with me every night. I love it :]
- I slept for almost 12 hours last night. Sleep is the new foreplay.
- Cheese is the new sex.
- I'm broke and still totally happy.

Welp, I'm off to a whole evening of nothing. Lots of Friends, cuddling with Chloe, BSing and laundry. I'll probably be in bed by 9. Yesssss, I can't wait for foreplay!

-J



No comments: