Wednesday, July 30, 2008

This Makes Me Sick

I wish these two would cease to exist. I cannot, repeat, cannot go another day seeing pictures of these two. I hate them so much. I am so overwhelmed that I think I might cry. Seriously. He is the biggest douche bag I have ever seen. And I have seen so many. And Heidi is also a douche. Normally I reserve the term "whore bag" for chicks who are douche bags, but she is not even a whore bag. She too is a douche. Jesus Christ, this hurts to even put these pictures up...

Douche bags with bunny ears





Throwing up signs like this, I hope they get shot.





I don't care who you are. No one is this fucking happy when they are ice skating. Not even Tonya Harding. You spend most the time dodging little kids, elbowing people and falling on your ass. And I don't believe for one second that she knows how to skate. I hope she fell on her face.





Eat.Shit.





Just stop it.





Okay, I know that this is what these two do. They get paid to eat, shit , sleep and breathe behind the camera. But do they ever get sick of being fake? And how great is their relationship. They are just doing this shit to say they have done it. They are not really enjoying it.

Most of all, I can't stand the sight of them. I haven't seen a single picture where they are not happy. I wonder if the money is really worth it? Money makes things a lot easier, but it doesn't buy happiness. It can buy a lot of cheese, but cheese wont hold your hand at night when you sleep. Believe me, I've tried. And if you have someone who holds your hand, and takes care of you, and loves you, don't let them go. Life's too short to be unhappy.

Wow, what a speech. Anywho, these two suck. End of story.

Happy HUMP day. Which is referencing a day of the week, not a sexual act. *ahem*

PS. Chloe says hi!








-J

1 comment:

kelley said...

OH MY GOD!!!!

I really, really, really hate these 2! Everything is a f-king photo op...I don't even want to talk about it