Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today is the Greatest....

The kind of night vision video I like...Heavy eyeliner, moving bodies and the glow of a green light...




So a while ago Akshay and I were discussion food. It all started with him stating that he likes crunchy french fries and I like soft french fries. He said he liked a hard crunchy on the outside quesadilla and I prefer my quesadilla's softer. He enjoys a nice hard cock, and I enjoy...well, a soft, supple....well, you know. We came to the conclusion that your dietary habits speak loudly about your sexual preference. Lesbians like softer foods while gay men enjoy hard stiff foods. So I'm curious to see how many lesbians prefer softer foods to harder foods. It's a stretch, but it was one of many, ridiculous, fantastic conversations. We enjoyed our stoner clarity.

Then to make sure that everything is accurate, I'll need you to prove to me you're gay. And no I don't mean watch Margartet Cho with me, or tell me an Ellen Degeneres joke. I mean like, hard soft eveidence. Like making out with a hot girl. And let me watch. Yeah, that'll do donkey, that'll do.

And if some of you noticed I have not been posting much its because I've been busy! Life's got me by the chi chi's, and as much as I enjoy that sort of thing, it kind of sucks because I don't get as much time to write.

It's back to the daily grind. I wish i were talking about a different kind of grinding...*ahem* like the
"naked grinding lesbians" [NOT WORK SAFE] vid.

Lord.

Happy hump day, ya'll. Remember, on hump day, we all have to hump. MMkay pumpkin?

Write that down.

-J

8 comments:

Noha said...

98475309475 points for using a Shrek line in a lesbian post.

Very few people can pull that off darling Jess, and you my dear are one of them.

I may or may not have something else you can pull off.

Just saying.

highly said...

I would say I like all kinds of foods....slow foods that take a long time to cook and taste orgasmic. Soft and supple foods are wonderful, but sometimes hard (but soft at the same time) and fast foods are alright too, depends on my mood and how much time between classes. haha.... nice post.

I'll be humping myself later. rad.

akki said...

I like my crunchy quesadillas with melted cheese oozing out... make that shooting out... wonder what Freud would say to that or Martha Stewart

akki said...

F12

jescas said...

glad you were able to imploy the F12...

"i like cheese oozing out....shooting out"

F12:
"i like projectile cheese"


:]

Princesa said...

New blog and there are already 5 comments. Man I am late on this one.

Well I would hope you know my preferance if you don't then I will just have to show you.

jescas said...

i do know...
but i seemed to just forget when i read your comment...

you should probably show me, again.

Rev. Sara said...

Personally I prefer harder foods. Oh no! Does that mean my lesbianisms in question. Guess I'll just have to go fix that one.