Friday, February 1, 2008

Not Sad Life, Akshay Trim Your Fucking Tree, What the Fuck Daisy

January 31, 2008 @ 12:44 pm
Akshay via email:
“Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy. We have to over-use this phrase today I effin love it”

Same day @ 1:06pm
Akshay via text:
“I feel like playing a sport”

Same day @ 1:42pm
Akshay via text:
“may your undies molest u today (but only in a good way…)”

Same day @ 8:00pm
Akshay via text:
“Keys in mail box. Shoes on nightstand. Francisco at home. Call you at 10.”

February 1, 2008 @ 10:11am
Me to Akshay via email:
***note: 41 post street is a dive bar called Macs.
“omg...i dropped down to 17 dollars in my account. hahaha. hilarious. my statement is like 41 post st, 41 post st, cheesecake factory, 41 post st, chevron, rock bottom, 41 post st, shell, 41 post st, 41 post st, overdraft charge...

omg, love life.”

Akshay back:
“LOL! We should get miles for 41 Post Street. Let's save up three thousand dollars and move to a 3rd world country. 1000 to get there, 1000 to live our entire life there and 1000 to come back when we get sick of it. We'll live the idyllic life. I'm thinking Guyana, they speak English and it's the Caribbean. So we get the beach and don't have to deal with all the ethnic BS”

Me back:
“hahah i love how you are planning out our lives and im loving it. can i post this on my blog?”

Akshay back:
“Absolutely, my pearls of wisdom are in the public domain, so publish away... just take off my phone number and address one stalker is all I need ;) lol I really should think about what it is to be modest.”

Keeping it random. Even with friends in real life. He's a keeper.

Love life, right now.

3 comments:

akki said...

*sniffles* I have to thank god, because she has been so kind. my parents for scarring me while I was being potty-trained. and of course shoes for killing my brain cells 10,000 at a time. keep it random, I love you all. *bends over*

Princesa said...

I <3 Acka-shay!!!!

th-Inker said...

jescas!! where you at grrl?