Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Updates Galore

1. My computer crashed AGAIN. So, it’s being written off as a lemon. I was always told if life gives you lemons make lemonade, but geek squad said they’d give me a new computer. So I said, “Okay, I hate regular lemonade anyways”.
2. I might be moving to a house on a street called “Clintonia”. Every time I say “Clintonia” I think “clit”. I wish it was “Clitonia”.
3. I didn’t sign onto myspace for a week. It felt fantastic.
4. Slimfast is heaven.
5. I went insane for a day and thought I would cut cheese out of my diet thinking it was making me gain weight. When I saw how grumpy I was, I decided that for the sake of all the loved ones in my life, I’d continue my cheese indulgence, just for them. I’m happy again.
6. I haven’t seen any full episodes of L word yet. I only saw the online premiere. It sucks. BUT it’s kind of nice knowing that I am going to play catch up and probably watch all the episodes back to back. High five for no cable.
7. I was surfing the web a while ago and found this website. I swear to god it’s the actress that plays Papi on L Word. I could be wrong. If that’s the case, I owe you some bread in a can.
8. Yes, I did say bread in a can. I received some bread in a can from a good ole’ cheese lovin’ co worker of mine. I’ll just call her Sanders. But we can call the bread insane for having 130 calories per serving and 8 servings per can.
9. I’ve learned that some people never grow up. And that you can’t make them. So if you plan on being in my life, let’s keep the game playing to a minimum. Because I wont stay around to put up with it. And that’s me, being blunt and to the point. If you don’t like it, put a comment in my suggestion box. I go through it weekly, and take it all into consideration [set it on fire].
10. I like “shoes” <3


Hope life is treating you all well. I am going to try and write blogs on my sidekick and post them when I can. I'm getting desperate, I know.

FYI: My boobs miss your boobs. Let's set up a play date.

-J

5 comments:

highlymelgeson said...

yeah i laughed through the whole thing (except the computer crashing and the thought that you might try and cut cheese out of your diet).
Thanks!

cakeshopofluurve said...

now we know where papi has disappeared to!!!

Sammy said...

It IS Papi (Janina Gavankar), so you may keep your tinned bread :)

jescas said...

ahhh sammy...tinned bread. it sounds so...so....dirty. i dont know why.

and cakeshopofluurve.....fucking awesome name! thats all i gotta say about that.

and highlymelgeson...thanks for continuing to come back and read...glad i could make you laugh! imagine what else i can do!
*wink, wink, nudge, nudge* eh eh...*raises eyebrows and winks*

i'ma whore.

kelley said...

I've seen that link one day while I was bored at work and thought the same thing...speaking of Papi, Am I crazy or have I not seen her in the new episodes?