Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Feckin' Holidays

This is why I am glad it’s the holiday season. I can listen to this over and over again and no one can say anything!

Ugh. It’s that time of the year ya’ll. Where couples take vacation days, do each other all day long, then go out in public with their “sex glow” and “freshly fucked” hair and buy gifts for each other. You’ve seen them. They are the ones smiling. And you know what is even worse? They are always getting the good parking spots. I wonder what they had for breakfast. Probably Grapenuts. I wonder if I eat Grapenuts if I’ll get good parking spots and freshly fucked hair. Hmpf.

Random: When I was little my dad used to carry cones around in his trunk. If we saw a good parking spot, he’d pop the trunk, I’d jump out, run across the parking lot and put the cones down. People swore it was for construction or something. Or if we had a good parking spot, had to leave but were intending on coming back and didn’t want to lose it, we would put the cones down when we left. They always held our spot. Lol. People can be so trusting sometimes.

It’s been a while since I last posted and that is mostly because my life is lame. My ‘puter is now broken. There is something wrong with the wireless switch. On top of that, (and my breasts) I need a new power cord because it won’t charge. I am also broke, so I can’t afford to fix any of that. But good news: ChloeFace is still cute as hell, I just bought a brand new pack of cheese, my birthday balloons from my roommate are still inflated and floating around my room scaring me in the middle of the night and I’m done with my Christmas shopping. But it’s no longer my birthday month.

I watched Romy and Michelle’s High School Reunion the other day and I forgot just how good it was. My favorite lines:

Romy: Swear to God, sometimes I wish I was a lesbian.

Michele: Do you want to try, to see if we are?

Romy: What? Yeah, right, Michelle. Just the idea of having sex with another woman creeps me out. But if we're still single at 30, ask me again.

Michele: Okay.

I actually had this pact with one of my friends when I was younger. Wow. She’s still straight. I’m a lesbian. Both single. Only 7 years to go until we test to see if she is…..hmmm…good day for Jess *wink wink*

So how was everyone’s Thanksgiving? I know it is a little late to ask but its better than never right? Mine was good. My mom woke me up at 4 AM the day after to go black Friday shopping. It was soooo nice of her to take me shopping, but I am not a morning person. I will never be a morning person. So don’t try waking me before ten unless you wanna lose a nipple. I’m serious.

Plans for the holidays are to eat, drink and be merry. Pretty much the same agenda I hold from day to day. Hopefully my computer will be fixed in the next couple of weeks and I will be able to post more now that I have more time [boobs] on my hands. I am also going to try and do some more Operator 11 shows with Arlan. Possibly do a holiday special. What do you guys thinks? Santa hats and booze? Nothing says bringing in the holidays like two lesbians shooting the shit and talking about breasts and cheese.

Oh and by the way….you’re sexy.


-J

5 comments:

th-Inker said...

good to hear from you again... it's been too long
-p

Jessica said...

I think an O11 show with Arlan is a fantastic idea! :-)

Noha said...

You know.

Kind of a coincidence but.

I have both some time, and a lot of breasts.

just thought i'd throw that out there.

Suddle D said...

Fragile, handle with care...

You fall in love, then you lose your head...

(PS. the D stands for Darkside, as in hey baby wanna venture to the darkside!?)

merc said...

Hell yeah do a show with Arlan! And get that computer fixed so you can email me! lol