Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bringing Them to da Whurld

This post comes from a pic that Brenna sent me. I just had to share it with you all. Okay so these two right here, they got banned from Disneyland for reasons...well...for reasons that are obvious.







I think it's sad, but as a pick me up I am offering them full lifetime admission to Jessicaland. I promise it much more magical than that fuckin overpriced castle. Don't want to wait in line to ride the 1.5 minute Matterhorn for five hours? Hope in line to ride my Vajahorn. The ride lasts much longer and you might even get wet; which makes it the perfect summer attraction.

Jessica's Wednesday Cool List:
Movie: Superbad
Song: Mmmnn by Grandabob
Website: http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/
Comedian: Kathleen Madigan
Mag: Bust

*muah*

-J

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I have been in love with toothpaste for dinner for a while, it's so funny! :) And Superbad is so funny, I've seen it 3 times and I still laugh over lines and miss them... but that might just be me...

kelley said...

Why does Mickey and his friend have such long faces?

-BOOM

jescas said...

lol boom