Monday, October 22, 2007

Tis the Season

I definitely want to try and go snowboarding this year. I have my own board and since I lived in the East for nearly 4 long ass years, I didn't have many chances to go. And I want to go wherever this is:




Yeah.

And the reason I want to go is because it looks like it gets great snow. That's all I'm really concerned about. The snow. Mmhmm.

I was sure to carefully examine the snow. I've identified some particularly interesting spots, that I will be sure to look out for on the hill. Because after all, I'm a professional and take it very very seriously.





Sleep tight on this Sunday night...be sure to dream of shell top adidas and purdy ladies...

-J

2 comments:

Lucia said...

http://www.mtruapehu.com//index.cfm/imageeffect/effect/popup/medium/email/libraryimageid/343/lang//

Mt Ruapehu, New Zealand! Ski season just ended, unfortunately..

wreckelite said...

Those were very interesting spots or snow you pointed out!