Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Mmmm Doritos

This post comes live to you from my bed. I'm still half dressed from work. I still have on my work pants but I also have on my gym t shirt and sports bra. And to be honest I have no clue how in between changing my shirt I stopped changing my pants and got on the comp. Now I'm sitting here, music blaring, phone open, with a bag of Cooler Ranch Doritos strategically placed so my left hand slides in and out nicely. The only thing I am missing is a soda. My mini fridge is about 5 feet away. Too far.

So good news. Anyone who was following the whole "myspace being retarded and deleting the YDLM profile" fiasco know that it is back, baby! Ya heard me...so if you added the new page, good on you! If not then, the old one is a friend of yours again. But be sure to add www.yourdailylesbianmoment.blogspot.com to your internet browser favorites. Just in case!

In other news, I had a long day. I was working the whole day and didn't even take a break. At the end of the work day, we celebrated boss appreciation day for our boss. It was pretty cool because we got beer and chips and just sat around shooting the shit in a conference room. I tell you, I really needed that Corona. Although it was just one, it reminded me that you have to take it easy every once in a while. My immediate boss's last day was today for about 4 to 6 weeks. She is having surgery and so now I am going to be covering for her. So be sure to send me lots of emails to make me smile, because I have a feeling I am going to need it.

Okay. I've been vegging out on Doritos and ChloeFace needs to go out. Right now I am off to the gym. And will people send me some damn money so I can buy a new iPod. I never realized how much working out SUCKS without one. Bleh.

In the meantime, check out the sites in my "Navigate This" section, if you haven't already. Also, check out this vid for one of my favorite songs of ALL TIME. It wouldn't let me embed, so double click my happy place. Oh and because I can't grab your boob from here:



:]

-J

2 comments:

arlan said...

just out of curiosity, which ipod do you want?

Anonymous said...

Yuck! you have to cover for your boss. Ugh work sucks

-Boom