Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Consider My Socks Officially Rocked

Last night was the time of MY LIFE. Well not of my life. There was that time Angelina Jolie and I were "together"...AKA "intimate". She begged me not to tell Brad. I haven't because, well, I'm just a stand up gal. Anyways, last night I went to San Francisco for The Sounds concert. The opening band was Under the Influence of Giants and one of my all time favorite bands. They're music just makes you want to dance and take your top off Have you heard them? No?! Well then. Lets set a date for you to listen to them in front of me. AND REMEMBER...they make you want to dance...and take your top off. Just ignore the little red light on the video camera. I'm making a documentary about clothes. The music rocked my socks, made me dance and I had a great time. The Sounds was so amazing. Except indie rock douche bags decided to mosh and crowd surf to The Sounds. Just to let you know...that's NOT OKAY. Don't ever do that.

If you guys have never listened to The Sounds or Under the Influence of Giants SHAME ON YOU! I expect you to leave this page right now and go listen. You can find all their great songs on myspace. Duh.

The rest of my night will be spent fiddling with my blog, watching some Queer as Folk (can you believe I've never seen it?!) and finishing up some laundry. If any of you want to come over and fold that would be awesome! I end this post with a wave and nipple tweak. Cause I'm just classy like that. Oh c'mon, you know you love it.

Sweet, sweaty, naughty dreams to you all!

-J

My baby girl Chloe says good night too...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





5 comments:

jessica (good name, i know haha) said...

i am SOOOO jealous you got to see the sounds. i freaking love them! i wish i lived in california right now just so i could see them *sigh* one day..

Sarah said...

i like the mirror effect on the banner there. very cool.

i hear you will be at the terra show! i can't wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

cute pup...
-Shenna

Kyle Lynn said...

Is that an easton bat in the back?? Pink none the less!?!? Ha thats great! Chloe is the cutest!

Kae said...

Awhness attack Chloe is too cute. Never heard of either bands, but I'm down for anything that makes boobulars come out of hiding!